○ 日時： 11/12/12(火) 20:15- (JST)
○ ISSの方向： 249-327-45 EL: 34.8@仙台<JAMSATより>
○ アップリンク： 神戸市立平野中学校
○ コールサイン： 8J3H
○ ISS Op： Dan Burbank, KC5ZSX
○ 受信周波数： 145.80MHz（ハンディ+Whipで受信可能です）
1. How long do you workout in space?
2. How did you feel when you first put on the space gear?
3. In space, how many times can you clap your hands in 10 seconds? Any difference on the ground?
4. What are your favorite things to do in the space station?
5. Can you blow up the balloon in the space station?
6. Do you feel zero gravity immediately or slowly when you get out of the inner space?
7. What was your first impression when you first looked down the earth from space?
8. What is your favorite space food?
9. Can you see The Lines and Geoglyphs of Nazca from the space station?
10. Have you got a homesick in the space station?
11. How did you like it when you first experienced the zero gravity?
12. Why did you become an astronaut?
13. Can you play yo-yo in space?
14. Have you seen Jupiter from the space station?
15. How many times have you gone up to the outer space?
16. What is the hardest thing for you to do in the space life?
17. How do you spend most of your time in the space station?
18. What is your feeling when you look over the universe from the space station?
19. What do you want to do most when return to the ground?
20. Do you read books in the space station? Can you turn the page as well as you do on the ground?
21. Do you learn a lot in the space life?
22. What do you do when you get sick in the space station?
23. In space, is it impossible to play tug of war and arm wrestling?
24. How does the tossed ball travel like at zero gravity?
25. Did you feel scared when you first traveled into space?
26. Have you made many friends of astronaut ever since you become one of them?
27. Does space have seasonal temperatures?
28. How do you spend your pastime in space?
29. Are the space clothes heavy to put on?
30. Can you play gtama-ire h kind of basketball shoot in space?