○ アップリンク： Funakata Elementary School
○ コールサイン： 8N2FE
○ 受信周波数： 145.80MHz（ハンディ+Whipで受信可能です）
○ 最新情報： http://www.rac.ca/ariss/upcoming.htm
1. Is there anything we can do as elementary school students to prepare to become astronauts?
2. Is it difficult to live in zero gravity?
3. How do you know when it's morning, day and night in space?
4. Can you play musical instruments in space?
5. What do you do to relax in space?
6. What kind of hobbies can you do in space?
7. When do you sleep on the space ship?
8. What does the moment of zero gravity when you leave and return to Earth feel like?
9. What kind of medical treatment do you have if you get injured in space?
10. What is your favorite space food?
11. Is it difficult to breathe on the space ship?
12. What did you think the first time you saw the Earth from space?
13. What kinds of things does a pilot need to prepare in his or her mind for each flight?
14. Have you ever seen a UFO?
15. What do distant stars look like from the space ship?
16. Is there wind in space?
17. What do falling stars or the constellations look like from space?
18. What is the most fun thing you can do in the space ship?
19. How big is your room on the space station?
20. Why is physical strength important for going into space?
21. Is it hot or cold in the space ship?
22. Is the Sun just as bright as it looks from the Earth?
23. Does food taste different in space?
24. How old were you when you first became interested in space?